Thursday, 18 April 2013

Best mascara

Hey, so I've been using this trusted mascara a lot recently. Most mascaras I use tend give me the spider leg look or clump my lashes together. I've found that I need a particular brush and this one is just perfect! It's the  Rimmel 100% waterproof, but I have found this one quite hard to find in most stores. For some reason it doesn't seem to be a widely sold mascara so you do need to shop around to find it, but it's worth it if you want a more natural lash look. I like it that much that I have two, a black for more dark coverage and a brown one for a more natural lash look. I personally think it's quite cheap (about £5) and is worth the money, so for any students out there on a budget I recommend this one!






                                                    



9 comments:

  1. I used to wear waterproof mascara but its a pain getting them off! Might have to give this one a try in the summer in case I go to the beach and swim in the sea ;) Nice post hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a pain getting it off and I so often wake up with panda eyes, but its definitely still my favourite one to use at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes are beautiful :)
    xo
    jessicacottonxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think this is the best guideline information shared with us regarding the important Tips For Smart Shopping Online.

    Best Mascara & Buy Best Eyeliner


    ReplyDelete
  5. As online shopping saves both time as well as money many users will prefer to go for this option, now a days there are many options available for doing online shopping..

    Botanicalorganic Provides you the best supplement & beauty products,Now you can visit our website http://www.botanicalorganic.com/

    best skin care products & buy skin care products

    ReplyDelete
  6. We enjoyed this content on this site. Would like to pay a visit to yet again.

    3d fiber lashes mascara & younique mascara uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post.I'm glad to see people are still interested of Article.Thank you for an interesting read..


    Lengthening Mascara

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

    Hair NVQ L2

    ReplyDelete