Sunday, 5 May 2013

Liebster Award




Hello! So Kelouise from http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/ has nominated me and some other fellow bloggers for this award - thank you! If you don't know this award, it's for bloggers with under 200 followers and is a great way to share your blog with others. There are some rules to this for nominees which are: 

1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs!

So I shall begin...

11 Random facts:
  1. I used to live in Germany - no, I don't know the language
  2. Kellogs Bran Flakes/ Special K are my favourite cereals
  3. I have a  baby face - I got I.D for a 15 film when I was 18 and a lottery ticket at 19!
  4. I am not a morning person
  5. I studied 4 A-levels
  6. I used to horse ride
  7. I played in a football team - centre/right midfield
  8. My hair is naturally a dark blonde but I would love to be a brunette - doesn't suit me though
  9. It takes me about 3 hours to write a paragraph for an essay
  10. I HATE marmite
  11. I used to wear braces
11 Answered questions:

1. If you had to describe your style in one word, what would it be? Relaxed
2. What's your top beauty tip? Always make sure you wash your make-up brushes.    Dirty brushes can help cause breakouts! – and no one wants that
3. Liquid, mineral or mousse foundation? Liquid as I find mousse dries my skin out and mineral foundations don’t stay that well
4. What is your favourite colour to wear? Clothes wise I often wear darker clothes, but for nails and lips it would have to be coral colours.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Definitely somewhere in LA (who wouldn’t want the sun!) but not within the city, on the outskirts a little more as I’m more of a countryside kid
6. What is your favourite clothes shop? I have two (is that allowed?) Topshop and Ark
7. How many pairs of shoes do you own? More than I need, I would say about 25 pairs
8. What is your favourite lip product? ‘Classic Carmex moisturising lip balm’ – it leaves you lips a little tingly and makes them super soft
9. What is your dream job? Do you know what, I really don’t know so I can’t answer.
10. If you were an animal, what would you be? Hmmm, so this might sound weird but a frog maybe (why you may ask?), well because when I’m bored on land I can go for a swim without having to worry about breathing every second – thought that one through!
11. If you could have a dinner party with 3 famous people, who would it be? Okay so first up Greg James (slight obsession and crush on him), Matt Smith (I LOVE Dr Who – don’t judge) and Jennifer Lawrence (she’s just amazing)

My questions to you:
  1. Cats or dogs?
  2. What's your favourite perfume?
  3. Lipstick or mascara?
  4. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or future?
  5. Dresses or playsuits?
  6. Flat shoes or high heels?
  7. What's been your favourite holiday?
  8. Favourite colour?
  9. Favourite make-up product?
  10. Designer or high street brands?
  11. Who's your celebrity crush?

So they're my questions to you and here is a list of my nominee's:

Thank you!







7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your nominee!
    I look forward to reading more on you blog.
    V xx

    Check out my blog:
    http://bellavoguebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I love iT!
    you look amazing, love the content and the lay out!
    check my blog if you want and join the GIVEAWAY!!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    http://www.fashionrailways.com/2013/05/currently-in-love-rihanna-for-river.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me in this. I've been reading your blog and I love it :)Can't wait to read more!
    Cole xxxx
    www.whatifancy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for nominating me, made my day!
    Will have to do this post soon.
    Can relate to a lot of your facts! xx

    Rachael - beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for my nomination!
    (and sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I've been away)

    Excited to do the post :D

    Emily x - prettypleaseprettyplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I loved your blog! Would you like to visit mine? it's about different places you can visit in my city Guadalajara, México.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Thank you, glad you like it! I'll check out your blog too :)

      x

      Delete