Friday, 3 May 2013

Models Own nail varnish

Hello lovelies! After I finished work earlier today I remembered I needed to pick up a few bits and bobs from the supermarket (mainly pasta and milk - student essentials) so I headed towards the shop. However on my way I passed through Boots and I thought it would be rude not to look at what they had and see if I could spot any good buys. This is when I saw this Models Own nail varnish. I thought 'wow that's bright, I must give it a bash and see if it's any good'. So I bought it. I am amazed at just how bright it actually is because normally when you see a lovely nail varnish it just never looks the same applied as it does in it's little pot. And when I say bright, I mean BRIGHT! 

The one I picked up is ' Luis Lemon NP137' which as you can see is a really nice shade of a lemony yellow (hence the lemon in the name). It's a matt effect varnish but for a glossy look just add a top coat.There are other colours available and knowing me I'll probably make my way back to the store and pick up some more soon. They are a little more expensive than some nail varnishes at £5 each but for the quality of the colour I think it's a pretty good deal. 




This is only with one coat on!


Have you tried any of the other neon colours? Let me know


                                                                                  ♥

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant colour for summer :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. Can brighten a look up for sure!
      Thank you for the follow, i'll be sure to check your blog out too

      Bryany
      xx

      Delete
  2. I have wanted to try this one for ages! I have the American Apparel one and I hate it! It's matte and takes forever to dry!
    This does look nice though :)
    Love Poppy x
    http://intheshadefashion.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one's a matt too and i don't think it takes too long to dry. Definitely worth buying i would say!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Great post! Bookmarking your blog right away
    Check http://sophant.co.uk/ for information related to travel news, foreign currency guides, tips and advice on travel, trips, short breaks and world travel news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Love your blog! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) details on my blog!
    Kelly xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey darling)
    nice blog)loves it)
    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing colour, perfect for summer (:


    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a fun color!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color looks so bright and perfect for summer! Congrats on your Liebster Award as well :)

    Hope you have a Marvelous Monday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHMYGOD! How bright is this?! i LOVE ittttttttttt! xx

    Gemma ♥ || Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog, now following(: You can check out my blog and follow back via GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete