Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Tumblr

Helloooooo




Just a quick message to let you know i'm finally on Tumblr. Yaaaay. I'm normally quite late on the social media hypes which means i've only just created an account. Yes I know I need to get with the times more. Would love it if you let me know your Tumblr accounts so I can follow. Love seeing what everyone else is up to! Here's mine if you want to follow, it's not got a lot on it at the moment but never fear i'll soon get the hang of it. http://bryanyellenblog.tumblr.com/





5 comments:

  1. Oooh I love tumblr! Mine is haleywood1203.tumblr.com :) xx

    haley-wood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started following you! :) Mine is ourbones.tumblr.com. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I see you've already participated in the Liebster Award, but I nominated you if you'd like to give it a go again, just check it out on my blog! I really love your blog here and have just followed your tumblr as well! Can't wait to see more posts from you! :D

    http://beautyderp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey. Thank you! I'll definitely take a look at yours as well

      xx

      Delete