Thursday, 4 July 2013

LUSH-ious lips


Helloooo


So after seeing Jess's review on this from Made you Look (HERE) I thought 'oooh why not give that a go'. I popped into my local Lush store and asked to try out the product. Before trying it I was bit unsure about whether to part with £5.25 for what seems like a very small product, but I tried it anyway. The lovely lady in the store was telling me all about it as I scrubbed some over my lips and I was wowed, I loved it! I tried and bought the 'Mint Julips' version but you can also buy 'Bubblegum' or 'Popcorn'. You basically just get a little bit on the end of your finger, rub it over lips to exfoliate them and then lick it off as it's edible. Warning though, you do look like you've eaten a lot of donuts! I can honestly say that after using this my lips do feel smooth and free of dry skin so if like me you suffer from dry lips a lot of the time, I would seriously recommend trying this out.











I've been using this everyday for just over a week and as you can see i've barely even touched the surface so a little goes a long way so you definitely get your moneys worth.

If we could have smellivision I would send a scent of this your way. It smells ah-mazing, literally just like the After Eight mints and you can taste a hint of chocolate too when you lick it off. I guess for chocolate lovers (like myself) you're either going to love this or hate it simply because you can smell minty chocolate all day everyday so fill your chocolate needs, or you're just going to want to binge out on chocolate all the time! What's even better about this is that its vegan friendly so any vegans out there you can eat minty chocolate (sort of).



You can buy the product HERE if you want to try it


7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this scrub! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this (I actually haven't tried very many lush products!), but it sounds lovely.

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would seriously give it a go, if you don't like it as a scrub least you can eat it!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Wahhooooo! Thanks for the recognition! I literally just eat it! :P
    Jess xo

    jessicacottonxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S'alright me dear. I've just put some on my finger at times just so I can eat. It's actually rather yummy!

      xx

      Delete
  4. This looks so amazing. I' really need a Lip Scrub... air conditioning ruins my lips!!!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would try this out then, it's worked on my lips amazingly!

      xx

      Delete