Tuesday, 2 July 2013

OOTD #1


Hellooooo

So as promised here is an OOTD post showing what I wore today from my most recent haul. I'll apologise now for the poor photos, I was using my camera and stand until it died on me so I then had to swap to my Ipad, so yeah, picture quality isn't the greatest.







 DAISY TEE Topshop £26
 BOOTS Topshop £25 
(my ones are an olive colour from the sale but these are the same just not reduced) 
Leggings Topshop (bought a while back) 
Necklace Topshop (bought a while back) 
Bag Primark £10 
LIPSTICK Rimmel 210 'Coral in Gold' £4.99 
NAIL VARNISH Topshop £5 
Watch River Island £15 (bought a while back)


As you can tell I like Topshop! I don't always shop in there (promise) it just happens that pretty much everything I was wearing was Topshop.





9 comments:

  1. really awesome outfit I especially love the shoes they loos very comfy my kind of shoes :)
    http://anniesinnerhappinessforstudents.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boots are soooo comfy, i would definitely recommend buying them if they're your sort of thing and you need some new shoes, or even if you just want more!

      x

      Delete
  2. Love the daisy tee!!
    Well done on using your iPad haha, they came out well xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com
    MAC Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thank you. So much harder taking photos trying to hold an Ipad. Nightmare

      x

      Delete
  3. love your top and boots! lovely outfit xx

    daniellelucyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete