Friday, 5 July 2013

OOTD #2 TIE DYE & NEON

Helloooo

What a beautiful summers day! I think this outfit is a rather summery outfit which looks relaxed and feels comfortable to wear as it's not tight against your skin, and no one wants to have clingy clothes when it's so warm (well warm for the UK anyway). It also has two of the upcoming key trends, tie dye and neon. It's a shame I couldn't take these photos actually outside in the sun, really wish I could, so I do apologize for my rather bare looking uni room as my background.






Excited the sun's actually out!


TIE DYE T-SHIRT Ark £14.99
Skirt Topshop £8
(sale item, can't find it on the website)
NECKLACE New Look £3.99
Sunglasses Primark £1
Bracelet Pandora





1 comment:

  1. lovely summer outfit, yey for the sun! love the colour combination :)

    amy x

    ReplyDelete