Thursday, 11 July 2013

OOTD #4 THE SUN IS OUT


Helloooo


Today's OOTD post is a mix of some tops and accessories I bought from my haul a few weeks ago matched together with a pair of denim shorts,  perfect for hot sunny weather!






Polka Cropped Shirt Topshop £32
(can't find it on the website but THIS is similar)
Gold Chain NECKLACE New Look £6.99
Phone Pocket Bag Primark £3





I feel like Willy Wonka wearing these glasses. I was a bit unsure about them at first as I have quite a round face so was a bit paranoid they would make my face look even rounder, and I also have wonky ears and these glasses just seem to make it really obvious when I wear them unlike other sunglasses that I wear. (i'm not talking extremely wonky, just one slightly lower than the other)


Sunglasses Primark £2.50
Daisy Cropped tee Primark £8





Polka Sheer Shirt H&M £14.99
(can't find this on their website)
Gold NECKLACE River Island £8
Sunglasses Primark £1




I've been wearing the middle outfit today and teamed it up with some simple brown sandals to keep my feet cool in this rather glorious weather. In all the photos I'm wearing MUA's 'Bright Coral' nail varnish £1 HERE and Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 107 HERE


For those in the UK I hope you're enjoying the sun's appearance and warmth. Summers finally here!




4 comments:

  1. so exciting about the sun! really love your tops and that nail polish colour is beautiful! hope the weather stays so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you spotty crop top it's really pretty! And I've followed your blog, I would be really happy if you could follow me back :) xx
    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of those tops, great buys ! x

    ReplyDelete