Wednesday, 14 August 2013

A few pennies spent in RI


Hellooo



This isn't a massive haul, just a few bits I got from River Island that I thought i'd share with you


Blue 3/4 sleeved cropped T-SHIRT £5 (sale item)


Rihanna yellow cropped t-shirt £7
 (sale item, can't find it on the website anymore)
 
Bugs are going to love me in this colour! Also well done Bryany for the out of focus shot (oops)


White arrow short NECKLACE £15


Gunmetal tone upper arm CUFF £3 (sale item)
This isn't my usual kinda thing but as it was cheap I thought i'd give it a go (be a bit more experimental)





Don't forget to enter my 100 followers giveaway HERE

12 comments:

  1. I love the jewellery you picked up, would love to see how you style the arm cuff?
    KR x
    kezeeahrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that could be an idea for a post! I'll possibly do a styling post soon

      xx

      Delete
  2. Hi darling! I've tagged you in the 'My First Time' tag on my blog!


    My First Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i'll definitely check it out. Sounds exciting :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. LOVE the jewellery! Not long till I go back, can't wait to see you! Been too long!

    Have a wonderful day,

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you ma lovely, makes me happy you saying that you little fashionista! ;)
      HURRY UP and get back women!

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Great jewellery picks, awesome post. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that arm cuff, its lovely. Rihanna at river island do some really nice clothes too :) x

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does doesn't she, can't say I look as good in them as she does though!

      xx

      Delete
  6. Love the jewellery!

    Harian x. Littlecoldcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete