Friday, 20 September 2013

25 Facts About Me

Hellooo



1. My full name is Bryany Ellen Lowe. I used to hate my middle name but its come to grow on me
2. I once stapled two of my fingers together. My mum thought my crying was laughter so didn't come to help!
3. I used to put sugar on top of Frosties
4. I don't like cheese
5. I've NEVER worn a pair of false eyelashes (do I hear some of you gasping in horror?)
6. I used to have subtle hints of ginger in my hair
7. I was an ugly baby. I'm yet to see a picture of me younger than about 18 months, i've been told I was too ugly (I hope they're joking, I was going to include a picture here but i'm too ashamed of my baby face. Haha)
8. I've never hit anything whilst driving *touch wood*
9. I passed both theory and practical first time
10. I went to 4 primary schools
11. I used to live in Germany but I don't know German
12. I was born in the south of the UK but now live in the East Midlands
13. I once got a pea stuck up my nose so mum took me to hospital. Luckily I sneezed in the car park and it came out. Gross
14. I don't like most insects or anything that buzzes. Ladybirds, caterpillars, butterflies i'm fine with
15. I've been told I look like Bridget Jones a few times now. Do I?

Haha, have I nailed the look?

16. I got my first job when I was 16
17. I don't like beer, lager, apple ciders, wine, sambuca, whiskies, brandies, most cocktails, champagne.. Basically all I drink is coconut rum or vodka with orange juice
18. I don't like coconut though...
19. I absolutely love cereal, even if i'm not hungry in the morning I will still eat some
20. I love my mums cooking, it's the best (but who doesn't say that?)
21. I'm not an adventurous eater, i'm quite fussy so stick to what I know. Last christmas mum cooked scallops to start and whilst everyone else tucked in I just sat laughing at how pathetic I was because I didn't dare try them. Turns out I quite like them
22. I used to play for a football team
23. Hot chocolate always fills me up, even a small one
24. I went to secondary school knowing no one at all as no one from my primary school went to the same school as me. I'm still friends with the first ever secondary school friend I made 9 years on (wow times have gone fast!)
25. I have an older sister but we look nothing alike. I think one of us could have been adopted



So there we go, some facts about me. Hope you've enjoyed reading them. I tag anyone who reads this (and who wants to do it) to have a go at revealing 25 things about yourself



15 comments:

  1. I love reading these kind of posts, my friend got a apple seed stuck in her ear when she was little, so you're not the only one to get things stuck in weird places;D

    Stacey xx
    www.talk-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post. Was great to get to know you a bit more.

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award

    Laura xx

    http://lauraslandofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. 18!! I don't like coconut either and I'm so mocked for it.
    I'm new around here, please check out my blog and see if you like it :)

    http://chimchimneychimche-roo.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get mocked for how fussy I am, or how I contradict myself with foods. I like mango and passion fruit yoghurts or smoothies but HATE them on their own and won't eat them!
      Will check out your blog :)

      xx

      Delete
    2. Exactly like me! I think they're kind of sickening to me, I don't know. Don't really like the taste.
      Btw, could you please check this post out, as you're a brittish blogger? :)
      http://chimchimneychimche-roo.blogspot.pt/2013/09/brittish-stuff.html

      And thanks for the follow! xx

      Delete
  4. Just read some of your latest posts and I really like your blog :).
    I was exactly the same with Fact 24, I was very scared and nervous to start! xx


    http://alexandrae94.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed reading this! Firstly how dare you not like cheese (shocked face). I've never worn false eyelashes either (but this is not through want of trying and failing epically) and finally hmmm you kinda do look like Bridget!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you do look like her!! i saw your profile pic first on the right side of your blog page and thought your face was familiar. pretty face <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your a much prettier looking version of Bridget jones! But I thought she was fab anyway! I love coconut rum too, I think its so refreshing x

    Kirsty www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi beauty :) would we follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? What do you think about? I hope to hear from you soon on my blog <3 visit my Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog and your layout, just started following you :) x

    www.witty-woman.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. thanks!
    following you now!
    Kisses from VV!!

    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these sorts of posts - it's always fun to find out more about other bloggers :) I found your blog today and it was a great first post to read to introduce me to you! Haha :) Looking forward to be following you now :)

    I look forward to reading more of your posts! And I do see the Bridget Jones resemblance but I think it may just be the post :P

    Keep in touch :)

    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete