Friday, 6 December 2013

Christmas Wishlist

Hellooo


I'll start by admitting that most of this wishlist is from Topshop (addict).
Every year my mum asks what I would like for christmas and every year I say 'I don't really know' or 'I don't mind' which is true, i'll be happy with anything. But this year I thought i'd be a bit more organised and help my mother out by giving her some ideas and here's some of what's on my christmas list this year.

Clinique 'Take the day Off Cleansing Balm'
MAC Eye-shadows in;
Woodwinked, All that Glitters, Charcoal Brown, Scene, Wedge, Seedy Pearl, Sweet Lust
All Star Converses
Topshop Leather Lace Boots
Topshop Palm Print Tee
Topshop Lily Mirage tee
Topshop Mottled Bleach Jeans
Topshop Tartan Leggings
Ark Tartan Dress
Ark Boyfriend Bleached Tee
Ark Knit Jumper
 
My list involves a lot of clothes but you can never have too much can you!? I'm so tempted to just go out and buy some of these items now but i'll hold back and wait for the big day to see what i've got. Oooooh I love christmas!

What have you all asked for this year?


3 comments:

  1. Great wish list, I love christmas - especially the sales x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love those brown boots and tartan dress!! hopefully you can tick off some of these items after Christmas!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wish list, especially loving the red tartan dress!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete