Thursday, 30 January 2014

OOTD: Collars and checks

Hellooo

Very posey haha
I am in LOVE with this cute little number from Ark. It sort of reminds me of a school dress with the collar and checkered pattern. Like the ones all the girls used to wear in primary school, know what I mean? I like collars as they can be a simple accessory to an outfit so when wearing this I keep other jewelry to a minimum.


What I'm wearing
DRESS Ark £26.99 (buy here)
TIGHTS Primark
BOOTS Topshop £40 (buy here)
WATCH Marc Jacobs
RING Pandora

What's on my face
MAC Prep + Prime 'Radiant Yellow'
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer '010 Ivory'
Collection Concealer '01 Fair'
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation '130 Shell'
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder 'Transparent'
HD Brows Blusher 'blusher 2'
Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick '107'

What's on my eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sleek eyeshadow 'Nougat'
MAC eyeshadow 'All That Glitters'
MAC eyeshadow 'Charcoal brown' (on my eyebrows)
B. Gel eyeliner
Rimmel 100% Waterproof Mascara


♥ 

14 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress! love the red lip, too :)
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, and I'm loving your blog so far (:

    http://www.mabsoph.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Aww thank you, will be sure to check your blog out :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Your hair is so pretty! I love the length and ombre because it looks perfectly blended.
    That dress is gorgeous too!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!)I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you are such a beautiful girl :D
    nice outfit!!


    we can follow each other ;)

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2014/02/kul-streets.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute blog!
    Check out my blog and if you decide to follow leave me a comment so I can follow back :)
    Would love to stay in contact x

    SNJ

    www.thecrocusflowers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous look lovely, I love long sleeve dresses too! And your makeup is flawless, love the red lip!

    Elizabeth x | Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty dress! You've got such lovely style, and you're an absolute stunner.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cute cute, love this look!

    ReplyDelete