Wednesday, 6 August 2014

I Need Your Help!

Hellooo
Slightly different post to normal...

I'm stuck on how to have my hair and need your help (pleeeeeeease). Currently, my hair is a mix of my natural mousy brown/blonde hair gradually fading into blonde locks. I even saved money on achieving the ombre look by just letting my roots grow out (#lazy). I would love love love to have naturally dark hair but I don't. Instead I have hair that's dull in colour, has no richness to it's look and just looks a bit plain. Don't get me wrong, on some people the colour suits but on me I just don't like it.
I spent years getting my hair bleached blonde and looking back now, i'm not sure I would go back to the same barbie-esque colour but perhaps a more honey blonde colour. I got that bored of being blonde that I went brunette for  a while (which did go a bit gingerish but moving on) and I really liked it. Some weren't so keen and when I say now that I want to go Brunette, it's categorical NO from everyone I say it to. Partly because without fake tan, I am super pale and so would it suit?
But then there's another issue, I really like the ombre look so I would want to go a light to medium brunette on top and keep the blonde ombre on bottom. But will this be too much up-keep because of my lighter natural hair colour and looking like I have grey roots. So  then the question is, do I scrap the ombre and go a honey/dark blonde all over which won't look so dodgy when roots show through? HELP!

So my question to you guys is what do you think? What do you honestly think would look best looking at the photos and judging from my past colours? I know pretty much all of you haven't seen me in real life so probably can't truly say which colour I should go, but I still appreciate any thoughts because i'm getting nowhere trying to decide myself!






:)

4 comments:

  1. Hello ! Well I have the same problem as you: a dull hair color...(so i choosed blond ^^ !)
    The ombre suits you very well !! But I think that brown will be a bit too harsh for you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just wish about having rich colourful hair!? I guess brown is a little harsh for me. Thanks for your opinion.

      xx

      Delete
  2. Go darrrrkkk! :) Not too dark though!
    Jess xo
    madeyoulookbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sooo tempted, but as Noemi said looking at that photo it is a bit harsh. Maybe a lighter brown, or similar to what my hair naturally is but get a colour with a pit more umph to it xx

      Delete